MHT CET Admission Portal 2022: The MHT CET 2022 Admission is expected to be released on the official website of MHT CET Admission Portal 2022 in the month of September 2022. The tentative last date to fill in the Admission will be till 3rd week of September 2022. The Common University Entrance Test (MHT CET) is a centralized test for admission to undergraduate courses at Universities across the country. It will ensure admissions to premier universities including Delhi University, BHU, JNU, etc. Conducted by NTA, the MHT CET 2022 will be an online Computer-Based-Test (CBT).
MHT CET Admission Portal 2022
The official notification of MHT CET 2022 along with the MHT CET Admission for 2022 will be available and released on the official website of MHT CET in the month of September 2022. Students could fill out the Admission for the exam till the deadline.
Things to keep in mind while filling out MHT CET Admission 2022:
- Keep the relevant documents ready along with a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- The payment for the MHT CET Admission 2022 is to be done online and one must be ready with Net banking/UPI/Credit Card/Debit Card to make the payment and complete the Admission.
- The Admission of a Student will not be accepted by exam authorities till the MHT CET test fee is paid successfully.
- Upon successful completion of the MHT CET 2022 Admission, you’ll receive a confirmation email and SMS on your registered email address and phone number.
- Hence, Students are advised to provide a valid email id and phone number in the Admission which will be used for any future communication by MHT CET/NTA.
- While choosing the test centre for MHT CET 2022, one must be careful as no change September be allowed once the MHT CET 2022 Admission has been submitted.
- Further, after the completion of the MHT CET Admission filling, download a copy of it and take a print of the Admission submitted for any future reference.
MHT CET Registration Form 2022
Students must follow the following steps to successfully apply for MHT CET 2022:
- Step 1: Click on the “Register” button for the fresh registration for the MHT CET (UG) -2022. MHT CET (UG) 2022 portal: <will be notified, when available>
- Step 2: Download and read the Information Bulletin carefully before applying for the MHT CET (UG) 2022 exam.
- Step 3: Fill out the registration form which includes Personal Details and Present Address. Thereafter, choose the password and enter the security pin and click on Submit.
- Step 4: Validate the details in the preview Admission section and then click on “Submit and Send OTP on mobile”. If required, you can edit your credentials at this stage.
- Step 5: Complete the verification process by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number/email ID.
After this, your registration process is complete. You can log in to your account by entering the same User ID and Password to complete your MHT CET 2022 Admission.
Now, let’s understand how to fill out the MHT CET 2022 Admission.
How to fill MHT CET 2022 Admission?
The Admissions are released on the official website of MHT CET. First, you’ll have to complete the registration process, through the concerned link, when it will be available. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to fill out the MHT CET Admission for 2022:
Step 1: Go to the official website of MHT CET Admission Portal
- The MHT CET Admission 2022 will be made available on the NTA website. Go to the official website of NTA and download the notification and guidelines to fill MHT CET 2022 Admission. Read it carefully.
- Next, log in using your credentials mentioned above and start filling out the Admission.
Step 2: Fill out the MHT CET Admission 2022
- The MHT CET 2022 Admission will largely require the following details- Personal Details, Qualifying Exam Details, Educational Details, Correspondence Address, Course and University Preference List, Exam Centre, Photograph, Signature, and Declaration.
- Fill in all the details with utmost diligence. Make sure you doubly check the spelling of the name.
Step 3: Fill out Course and University Preference
- The course and university preference form in the MHT CET Admission 2022, must be filled with due diligence.
- You will first need to select the universities of your choice. And thereafter courses in the universities. There will be a cap on the maximum number of universities and courses that you can choose in one Admission. It will be notified in the official MHT CET notification.
Step 4: Fill out Choice of Language & Domain-Specific Subjects and Exam Center
- At this stage, you will also be required to mention the language that you want to opt for and the domain-specific subject that you wish to opt for. Choose them wisely.
- Next, you will also have to select the preference of your exam center. You can add up to 4 preferences.
Also Read: Jadavpur University Pg Admission 2022
Step 5: Upload Your Photograph, Signature & Class Xth Marksheet
- You will also need to upload the scanned class Xth mark sheet, photograph, signature, and other supporting documents (in the case of category students) in the MHT CET Admission 2022.
- Keep the scanned photo and signature ready as per the prescribed specifications (Photograph Size: 10KB – 100KB, Signature Size: 5KB – 20KB).
- Once uploaded, preview the entire Admission, confirm your credentials (email ID and password), and move to the next step.
Step 6: Pay the fees of the MHT CET Admission 2022
- Once you’ve filled out the entire MHT CET 2022 Admission, you’ll be required to pay the Admission fee.
- You can either choose to pay online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI or you can download the challan to pay the fee online. Choose your preferred payment option and complete the payment.
- Admissions without the payment of fees will not be accepted. Hence, make sure to pay the Admission fee in due time.
- Once the Admission fee is paid, print the confirmation page and keep it with you for further reference.
MHT CET 2022 Important Dates – Notification, MHT CET Exam Date
|Registration start date||1st week of September – 2022 (Tentative)|
|Admission closes||3rd week of September – 2022 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Exam date||3rd week of June Onwards (Tentative)|
|Final answer key||2nd week of August (Tentative)|
|MHT CET 2022 result||Last week of August 2022 (Tentative)|
|Merit list 2022||1st week of September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Counseling 2022||2nd week of September 2022 (Tentative)|
MHT CET 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for MHT CET begins once the exam is notified. To understand the same, please refer to the following:
- Students must apply for MHT CET 2022 online once the MHT CET Admission process starts.
- Download the MHT CET admit card and check for any discrepancies. If any error is found, immediately inform the authorities.
- Appear for the exam on the MHT CET Exam Date as notified in the admit card.
- Validate your answers once the official key is released by NTA after the exam has been conducted.
- Use the grievance redressal mechanism, for any issues you September have found in the answer key.
- Once the result is announced, get ready for the centralised counseling for admissions to the Central Universities.
The new board exam pattern and the assessment criteria have surely brought in a sense of uncertainty with regard to college admissions. However, MHT CET 2022 is your chance to prove your merit and enter the college of your dreams. Put all your worries and confusion regarding the admission process in the universities across the country through MHT CET 2022 to rest by speaking to our expert counselors!